Learning how to improve the health of your immune system is not complicated. If you are healthy, your immune system will also be healthy.
Although improving the immune system is simple, it is not as simple as pop medicine.
Your immune system is a complex system of networks that work together to create the health of the immune system. Improvements require a holistic approach. You need to focus on creating and living a super healthy lifestyle.
How is the activity of the under-active and over-active immune system?
They are just the same problem – the immune system is poorly healthy. A healthy immune system only works against harmful microorganisms.
How to promote the immune system in twelve steps
A clever, healthy immune system knows the difference between a harmful alien invader and an attack on normal human cells or innocuous substances that cause allergies and autoimmune diseases such as lupus.
A cup of Echinacea or a mixture of herbs will not do that.
Focusing on healthy living is how to improve the health of your immune system and keep it smart. The following are the first 12 steps based on the study:
1. Avoid toxins and bacteria. Do not smoke or go out to play with someone who does it. Avoid heavy metal, chemical exposure and immunosuppressive side effects of the drug. Wash hands frequently. And practice safety practices. In other words, do not immunize the immune system.
Eat a super healthy diet. Great nutrition is essential to immune health. And most people think they are eating a healthy diet and research shows they are not. Always choose high-quality high-protein and high-fiber foods, and add garlic and probiotic foods for extra immune support.
3. Includes more antioxidants. Proven health benefits of antioxidants in fruits and vegetables include immune system health. So choose the most antioxidant-rich products in the list of the most healthy vegetables and fruits.
Exercise 30 minutes a day. Although regular physical activity (one or two hours a day) has been shown to boost the immune system, strenuous exercise weakens immunity. So, work, but do not overdo it.
5. Eliminate harmful food. Avoid poor carbohydrates and other hyperglycemic foods, bad fats, excess caffeine and alcohol, and all “empty” calories.
6. Drink 8 glasses of water daily. Your body is primarily water, which is necessary for the handling of all systems and waste and toxins.
7. Use stress management. Prolonged stress leads to the consequences of immune stress, making you more susceptible to illness and disease. But stress management techniques can support immune health.
Adequate sleep and rest. Research shows that when you have a good night’s sleep, you can recharge your body and boost your immunity.
9. Take the quality supplement. Certain micronutrients have been shown to improve the health of the immune system. Therefore, to take nutritional supplements, including additional vitamin A, B complex, C with bioflavonoids, D, E and mixed tocopherols, plus minerals selenium and zinc.
10. Reduce the calories. A large number of studies have shown that calorie restriction, high nutritional combination, can improve immune health.
Spend more time outdoors. The natural light during the day spent in fresh air stimulates the gland of the immune system.
12. Maintain a positive outlook. A healthy social life, optimistic attitude and positive relationship have proven to be booster for immunity.
Research clearly shows that you can help prevent diseases and illnesses by taking the above steps and delay aging to boost your immune system. Now that you have fully understood how to improve the health of the immune system, it is time to make the necessary changes to a healthy lifestyle.